Welcome to the Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine office of Drs. Bishop, Adams, Poon and Young, and Nurse Practitioner Elizabeth Combs.
The pediatricians and staff of our office provide excellent medical care in a compassionate, respectful and supportive manner for our patients and families in a friendly, accessible environment. We provide service for infants, including preemies, through adolescence and college, using evidence based guidelines from the American Academy of Pediatrics and CDC for preventive health services and immunizations. Our office is located at 45 Cavalier Boulevard in Florence, Kentucky.
For regular hours appointments and after hours emergencies call (859) 371-7400 or 1-866-985-5663.
For insurance and billing questions please call 859-282-4123.
For medical records requests please call 859-371-7400 and ask the receptionist to assist you.
COVID-19 Update for JUNE
1. We are now scheduling afternoon check-ups! Our hours are not quite back to normal, but we are now scheduling check-ups in the early afternoon to satisfy demand.
Despite the pandemic it is important that your child stay on schedule for preventive care and immunizations.
Efforts to keep contact to a minimum remain in place:
When arriving for your appointment PLEASE STAY IN YOUR CAR.
Call us at 859 371 7400 to let us know you have arrived. Give us your name, and color/make of car.
A nurse will come outside and get you when they are ready for you.
One parent/guardian may come into the office with the child.
2. We will continue seeing many sick/acute visit appointments via telemedicine when appropriate.
3. All patients are being screened prior to appointments, families are asked to wait in their cars until a room is ready for them, and masks are *required* for all adults and any child capable of wearing a mask. We continue to request only one adult is able to accompany a child in for a visit.
4. Prescriptions for ADHD or any paperwork for you child that needs to be picked up, call the office upon your arrival and we will bring the prescription/paperwork out to you.
5. If the office is closed, the on-call provider will be available for emergencies. Non-urgent issues should be dealt with the next morning when the office opens.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this time.
Dr’s. Bishop, Poon, Adams, Young & Nurse Practitioner Combs